✔ surface : smooth wall | window | wood | metal | clean | flat
✘ surface : freshly painted | ash | dirty | textured | rough | old wet walls
Decorating your walls is so quick and easy using self adhesive wall stickers. Below are some simple instructions and ideas on how to apply Peel & Stick Wall Stickers.
Please note all of the wall decal pieces are individually cut out.
* However the larger pieces are easier to apply and position if you cut them out individually with scissors. This way you can tape the wall stickers (with backing) to the wall to get an idea of where to place them before you remove the backing.
* If walls are freshly painted allow 2 to 4 weeks for the paint to dry.
* Larger wall stickers 150 cm or more, may require an extra set of hands.
1. Before application, clean the surface and dry thoroughly (We recommend 3M VHB surface cleaner) Unroll the Wall sticker and let it get acclimated at room temperature for a few hours (if it was in rolled-up state)
2. Gently peel the sticker away from the backing and place it to the wall from the largest to the smallest parts (Hint: reposition possible)
3. Once you are sure about the position, gradually press to the wall and gently push out any air bubbles from the center to the sides (Hint: spatula, credit card, sponge, needle,..) (We recommend 3M P.A.-1 squeegee)
! Seller is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the product’s use!
! Please don't apply wall stickers within reach of a small child or near their bed or crib as they may be a choking hazard!
We would recommend you first test a few of the smaller pieces to see if they will stick to your wall surface
Because there is less surface on texture walls for the sticker to stick to, sometimes a few edges of the wall stickers can curl up. At this stage you can use Hair dryer and gently press the edges a little harder to the wall. If they continue to curl you can apply a spray adhesive to the sticky side of the sticker (We recommend 3M Super77 spray)
All 3M products are available in your local hardware/paint store